By visiting ReviewMaster.com, creating a profile or using any of the ReviewMaster websites including, but not limited to https://www.reviewmaster.com/
Our Privacy and Security Commitment
) (the "Site") and the services available through our Site. We also explain your control over your personal information and how it is collected and used through our Site or Services.
Connecting to ReviewMaster Sites through your Facebook account may transfer to the database information as approved by the Facebook management and subject to a procedure of your approval as part of that platform (Facebook) and the details you provided there, such as your full name, profile picture, age range, gender and other public information like an e-mail address and identification number (which is provided to each Facebook user).
Data collection and use
When you register to ReviewMaster, you are automatically creating an account via a Facebook verification login. By logging in with Facebook, you submit to Reviewmaster.com certain public information about you for your profile, and all your submitted reviews and contributions on the ReviewMaster platform are tied to this account.
We collect and receive the following information about you that reveals your specific identity, or is directly tied to your specific identity:
● Your name.
● Your gender.
● Your date of birth.
● Your location via IP address.
● Your email address.
● Your profile picture.
● Other information you voluntarily submit (for example information stated in your reviews, photos, videos, biography, companies you review and evaluate).
● Your unique mobile device ID number if you access our services via a mobile application.
● Your social media account ID and information shared with us via your social media account.
● Your specific activities on our platforms – for example, reviews you have written or shared.
Please note that the following information will be visible to others and companies on ReviewMaster:
● Your full name or first name + last name initial.
● Your gender.
● Your birthday.
● Your Facebook Bio.
● Your Facebook profile picture.
● Your location as stated on Facebook.
● Title / Position (only if you choose to add it to your profile settings).
Why We Collect Information on the Website
- We process your information to provide you with a better experience and service based on your individual needs. Also, you agree that we may use your Information, including Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- We may process your information to personalize your experience on ReviewMaster, respond to your inquiries and provide you with relevant content that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Your contact information is used for, but not limited to, sending periodic administrative emails, updates and notifications regarding your profile, actions you can take, further information related to your account, and any changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may use your information to improve and enhance the effectiveness of ReviewMaster Site and Services.
- We need information about your social media accounts to facilitate social sharing functionality, such as sharing reviews or other content, through our platform and other social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- We use IP Addresses for administration and security purposes, such as calculating usage levels of our site, app, and API, helping diagnose server problems, and detecting fraud and spam behaviour.
How we protect your information
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit and contributions to our site as safe as possible. We employ various security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Secured database - Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- SSL encryption - All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Facebook authorization settings – If you haven't been active for more than 90 days, we may have access to information you have shared prior, however, our ability to request additional private info is expired.
- We are unauthorized to process Facebook permission data without your authorization.
- We may not post anything without your explicit permission.
Disclosing your data
Please note that information automatically submitted to ReviewMaster by your Facebook authorization, such as your profile photo, your name, year of birth and your Facebook stated location would be viewable to other users and companies on the Website. Any voluntary information provided by you on the Website (photos, videos, reviews, company names) will be viewable to other users and companies on the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, servicing you in connection with the preceding, or otherwise serve us or perform functions on our behalf, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
To increase the exposure and the availability of the ratings and reviews made on ReviewMaster, we permit other services to show the reviews created on the Website thus increasing other consumers' knowledge of your reviews.
Following the Law. We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our rights or prevent fraud or abuse of ReviewMaster or our users.
ReviewMaster is the data controller
ReviewMaster acts as data controller of the data you enter in connection with your Facebook when you register and create a profile on the Website, i.e., your name, your location, and your email address, as well as registration of your IP address.
You are the data controller
You (i.e., the user) act as the data controller of information and content you choose to disclose on the Website. You control all data you change on your profile settings and data disclosed on your profile on Social Networks, which is the consequence of the connection of your profile on the Website with your profile on the Social Network.
Reviewmaster.com contains links to other websites. Note that by clicking such links you will be transferred to other websites for which ReviewMaster is no longer the data controller. We thus recommend that you always read the personal data policy of these websites, as their procedure for collecting and processing personal data may be different from ours.
ReviewMaster utilizes an external company to maintain all the technical operation of the Website. This company is the data processor of the personal data for which ReviewMaster is the data controller.
The data processor for ReviewMaster has access to your data to ensure that the level of security required follows necessary safety measures against information being accidentally or illegally destroyed, lost or deteriorated. The personal data processor solely adheres to ReviewMaster instructions. By accepting these terms and conditions, you authorize ReviewMaster to give such instructions to the data processor.
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. Also, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Your principal rights under the data protection law are:
- The right to visit the Website anonymously.
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to sustain and delete your account, request that we stop using your data where it is no longer necessary.
- The right to download your personal information as appears on ReviewMaster.
- The right to unsubscribe from administrational notifications, newsletters, marketing content. If you do not wish to receive any emails from us, you can simply click on the unsubscribe hyperlink or change your email settings in your profile.
- The right to request information. By contacting email@example.com, you may request information and details which we hold about you and the purposes for which it is being held.
- The right to request a correction. You have the right to request for corrections, deletion or blocking of your data stored by ReviewMaster. Once your request complies, you will be notified as to whether the action is completed and to what extent.
- The right to data security and integrity. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a data processor, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and misuse.
- The right to opt out. Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Data Accessing, Corrections, Retention, and Deletion
At any point, you have the right to access your personal information to ensure its accuracy and relevancy for the purposes for which ReviewMaster have collected it.
You may correct/update all personal data for which you act as the controller, i.e., all data you change in your profile settings (Title/Position, Location, Biography, Email Settings). We hold the right to view and approve your changes and correction before appearing on our website.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you ReviewMaster services.
Please notice that once you choose to delete your account, your personal information and other information including photos, videos, reviews, and other information submitted by the user or collected on the Website will not be retained.
Please note that reviews, compliments, and reports may not be deleted by the user once submitted on the Website. If you wish to access, amend, correct, remove, or limit the use of your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We act as a service provider to operators of other websites and applications to help them drive customer reviews. To the extent that we collect information – which may include your name, e-address, purchase information, and information from social media about you.
We do renounce obligation for privacy practices of websites or applications that are operated or owned by third parties, even if they are linked from and through the Site or Services. The information practices of such third-party websites or applications are governed by the privacy policies determined on those third-party websites or applications.
Data Collection Technologies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled - features which make your site experience more efficient and without them ReviewMaster may not function properly.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags, and other technologies
Our service providers or we may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to track the actions of Website users and visitors to our Site, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage.
Our service providers or we may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our users, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
We use service providers, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate the use of our Site and Services. Our service providers or we use automated devices and applications to evaluate the use of our Site and Services. Our service providers or we use these tools to help us improve our Site, Services, performance, and user experiences.
ReviewMaster provides you with social plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website will also be made available to social networks, such as Facebook or Twitter. If you share any information collected by the Website and submitted by you on the Website via a social plug-in, this information will be transferred to the social network site.
You at this moment agree that ReviewMaster is no longer in charge of the data transferred via social plug-ins. We advise reading the privacy policies of those social networks for data collections and security information.
Our website utilizes re-targeting technologies that enable us to advertise directly to our visitors and users from our partners’ websites. Re-targeting technologies analyze your cookies and display advertisement based on your past surfing behavior. We believe that the display of a personalized, interest-based advertising is more beneficial for our website users.
We also work with other companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our websites or (mobile) applications and your interaction with our communications, including advertising.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), our Website, Products and Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age or the relevant age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under that age. If you are under 18 years of age or the age of majority, you are not permitted to create an account on ReviewMaster and submit any personal information to us. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 years old and you believe we have received personal information from your child, please contact us at email@example.com
The CAN-SPAM Act law sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to send information, respond to inquiries, and other requests or questions.
To be by CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to change email settings via their profile settings.
Brand Safety Policy
ReviewMaster strives to provide first-rate service and transparency over how brands appear on the Website. The trust of our advertisers is important to us, and thus we utilize a multi-layered approach to ensure the security and quality of our content delivery across Reviewmaster.com.
Data Protection Authority:
90 Begin Road
Tel Aviv, 6713837