TOP 10 BEST VPN SERVICES[2019 Buyer's Guide]
Think your internet connection is private? Think again! Your online connection is being monitored 24/7 by your ISP, governments, security & intelligence organizations such as the CIA & NSA, law enforcement agencies, employers, and universities. Hackers are scanning and exploiting public or less secured WiFi networks and try to steal your personal data. A powerful VPN service keeps your online activities secured and private with military-grade encryption, even when connecting through public WiFi networks. It also lets you surf the web freely, and access any geo blocked content, download torrents anonymously, avoid government censorship and unblock any geo-restricted content. Play U.S Netflix, Hulu, Spotify or Pandora, UK's BBC or any other streaming service with blazing speeds in HD/4K wherever you are. Compare the top 10 VPN services and enjoy a fast & secure browsing with no borders!Best For:
Frequently Asked Questions
Still confused about VPNs?
Don’t worry we got your back!
What is a VPN?
A VPN also allows you to access geo-blocked content, such as movies, TV shows, music streaming and radio stations that are restricted to specific countries, for example, US users. A VPN service can ‘tunnel’ your connection to another country and make it appear that you are a ‘local’ visitor. You can get access to online content everywhere no matter where you are located.
Get used to secure and private internet connection and access all the content in the world.
What can I do with a VPN?
- Hide your IP address and keep safe from unreliable sources.
- Protect and encrypt your confidential information (passwords, credit card information, social media logins and bank account details) from untrustworthy hotspots or unfamiliar internet providers.
- Stream geo-restricted media (Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, etc.) as you were a local user in the US or other countries.
- Download Torrents safely without internet providers throttling your bandwidth.
- Access websites and online services censored by the government.
- Protect your privacy from surveillance agencies and advertisers by encrypting your connections and ensuring the no one can collect or use your data.
- Access online shops, creating ‘local’ accounts in any country you want in the comfort of your own home, and getting special discounts available only in other countries.
Is it legal to use a VPN service?
How do I set up a VPN connection?
- Privacy and anonymity while online
The internet can be lawless when it comes to your personal information. Instead of being exposed to the wrong set of eyes – advertisers, surveillance agencies and ISP monitoring - a VPN helps you stay hidden and protected. Your connection to the internet is now private and secure. Your anonymity is now kept, so your mind is at ease when going online.
- Enhanced security while online at home, or when using untrustworthy hotspots or unfamiliar internet providers
Using a VPN ser transactions, social media logins and bank account details). With a VPN connection you can rest assured your data isn’t being ambushed thanks to the heavy encryption.
- Bypass geographical restrictions and government censorship
Have you ever tried streaming a video only to find out it is not accessible in your country? Have you ever tried to access a website your government doesn’t want you to see?
Free vs. Paid VPNs, which is better?
On which devices can I use the VPN?